- B.S. in Civil Engineering from Bucknell University
- Master’s in Engineering Management from Duke University
- M.B.A. from The Wharton School/University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training from The University of South Carolina
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development from Clemson University
- B.S. in Business Administration from Philadelphia University
- M.B.A. – Aviation from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. in Business Administration from Shippensburg University
- B.A. in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting from Millersville University
Joined Arden in 2003. Previously held Leasing Manager position with Empirian Real Estate.
Ms. Butterweck has been with Arden since 1998 and has 18 years experience in real estate and human resources. Prior to joining Arden, she worked for Kreitler Financial Associates, an independent financial planning firm affiliated with Raymond James Financial, and the Institute for Scientific Information. Susan heads the Human Resources department.
- B.S. in Construction Management from Bradley University
Steve has worked in the IT industry for over 17 years. Prior to Arden, he worked with Genius Computers for 3 years, where he was responsible for the network and computer support for over 50 clients and hundreds of computers throughout the Delaware Valley.
Ms. Lodise has been with Arden since 1997 and has over 30 years of experience in administrative and executive support. Prior to joining Arden, Linda worked 13 yrs. with the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as a Secretary/Statistician.
- B.A. in Advertising from Moore College of Art