The Arden Credit Funds Strategy (“ACF”) originates debt investments secured by commercial real estate across the U.S.
- Invests in first mortgage loans, B-notes, mezzanine loans, and preferred equity
- Focuses on top 35 U.S. MSA’s and select secondary markets
- Asset classes include Office, Hotel, Multifamily, Retail, Industrial and Residential Condominiums (in select markets)
- Provides financing for ground-up construction; transitional assets and stabilized assets
- Seeks to utilize Arden Group’s equity underwriting expertise to effectively underwrite debt investments
- Focuses on institutional quality assets and sponsorship with a middle market investment size